Bodhiseed Mala Prayer Beads
- Free Brocade Mala Bags with Malas made by Sakura
- Craftsmanship Guarantee, 30 Day Warranty for our Malas
- Sakura Designs hand-selects natural materials used in crafting each mala
- 108 main counting beads with various additional markers on full Malas
- Our beads are carefully "calibrated," to ensure regularity, and range from A to B grade
- Traditional 8mm beads, and approx. 18-21" long (36" circumference) unless otherwise noted
About this Mala:108 dark black genuine Bodhi Seed beads approximately 11- 12mm H. x 13-14mm d. Bodhi seed, mother of pearl & turquoise markers. Perfect for larger, mens hands and the sturdiest mala for prostration (bowing) practice.
About Bodhi Seeds:Bodhi is the Sanskrit word for "awakened." Bodhi Seed is the traditional Tibetan Buddhist Mala, with beads that become more beautiful with age and use. Perfect for prostration (bowing) practice. Bodhiseeds absorb the oils from your skin and from the environment to become a shining dark, almost petrified bead.
Healing Properties:Turquoise: Turquoise is known as a master healer stone, with the ability to repair physical injury, mental strife and even past life trauma. Turquoise healing properties promote communication and will help solve petty arguments and resolve hostilities. It can also help people who wear it to gain wisdom. Turquoise healing properties can even protect the wearer from harm by absorbing negative influences.
We offer the strongest beadcraft materials available, so work well for heavy use like "prostrations." (If coral is used, please note that coral is inherently porous, and should not be considered a defect)
Complimentary Silk Mala Bag included!