White Bone Mala Prayer Beads
- Made in the USA by Sakura Designs, unless otherwise noted
- Free Brocade Mala Bags with Malas made by Sakura
- Craftsmanship Guarantee, 30 Day Warranty for our Malas
- Sakura Designs hand-selects natural materials used in crafting each mala
- 108 main counting beads with various additional markers on full Malas
- Our beads are carefully "calibrated," to ensure regularity, and range from A to B grade
- Traditional 8mm beads, and approx. 18-21" long (36" circumference) unless otherwise noted
Was: $39.95 Sale: $35.00
About this Mala:108 8mm real Bone beads, with Tigers Eye markers, offset by antiqued brass spacers, three holed guru bead, finished with an earth-toned Snakeknot. Made from white Indian Camel bone.
About Bone:Bone is used in Tantric Buddhism to remind us of our impermanence, and by doing so, we are inspired to make each moment meaningful.
Healing Properties:Tigers Eye: Folklore declares it a power stone Tiger Eye has a wonderful reputation for attracting wealth, money and luck. However it has some powerful spiritual uses as well. The liquid movement of light across the stone makes it an excellent tool for vision or divination work.
All malas have a 30 day guarantee to protect from breakage. Complimentary Silk Mala Bag included!/p>