Sandalwood Mala Prayer Beads
- Made in the USA by Sakura Designs, unless otherwise noted
- Free Brocade Mala Bags with Malas made by Sakura
- Craftsmanship Guarantee, 30 Day Warranty for our Malas
- Sakura Designs hand-selects natural materials used in crafting each mala
- 108 main counting beads with various additional markers on full Malas
- Our beads are carefully "calibrated," to ensure regularity, and range from A to B grade
- Traditional 8mm beads, and approx. 18-21" long (36" circumference) unless otherwise noted
Was: $50.00 Sale: $39.95
About this Mala:108 8mm Kadam sandalwood beads, with Red Tigers Eye markers, three-holed sandalwood guru bead, finished with a matching handmade brown adjustable knot. Strung here in the US on durable bead cord and using lightly fragrant, good quality Kadam Sandalwood.
About Sandalwood:Sandalwood (Santalum Album) is a very fragrant, fine-grained, yellow wood from India. Treasured for centuries, this variety is indigenous to southern India, and comes out of Mysore. It is endangered and trade prohibited and now we offer lightly scented Kadam Sandalwood which is now the Eco-friendly alternative and used throughout India to make sacred handicrafts.
Healing Properties:Tigers Eye: Folklore holds this as a power stone Tiger Eye has a wonderful reputation for attracting wealth, money and luck. However it has some powerful spiritual uses as well. The liquid movement of light across the stone makes it an excellent tool for vision or divination work.
All malas have a 30 day guarantee to protect from breakage. Complimentary Silk Mala Bag included!