Cookies, Tracking and Info Sharing
- Who we are? Sakura Designs, LLC, P.O.Box 21516, Boulder, CO 80301, USA 720-350-6905
- What data do we collect: IP address, name, email, phone, address
- We collect data for the purpose of: invoicing, tracking, email communication, cart abandonment reminders
- How long do we retain data? We keep data for 7 years for accounting purposes, as required by US Law
- Third parties that receive it: Active Campaign Mailing, Paypal, Google, Facebook Store Pixel, Askimet Spam Blocker, LiveChat, and our trusted internal developers and trusted plugin apis.
Registration, Retention and Deletion of Information
Our 27/7 Secure, 128Bit encrypted entire page website, uses the standard WordPress platform with a powerful security shield, with constant security monitoring. The engineers of our template are working to ensure their GDPR compliance. Sakura Designs, LLC is not based in the EU, nor do we have a distribution location there. However, we do ship internationally, and we respect requested privacy and security changes to protect our customers. For our blog and blog comments, we use a spam blocker plugin and here is their privacy notice: https://automattic.com/privacy-notice/.
Opt In/Out Mailing List
We do encourage you to sign up for our newsletter and be entitled to web coupons, sales and notices, and your email address is again, 100% privacy protected. You can opt-in to our mailing list. Customers who place orders are automatically subscribed to our internal mailing list, to be notified of updates, sales and security notices, with the option to opt-out at anytime.
Thank you for your interest and support, and we are positive that you will enjoy our fine collection of sacred beaded designs. Shopping with us is safe and secure, warmest welcome!