Light a candle, diffuse some essential oils and take some time for yourself. Make your own mantra mala, set your intention, ground and manifest your highest self! Invite wisdom and bring clarity to your personal and spiritual growth with mala making meditation.
Untie your mind, knot your intention. Set your intentions with every bead you strand, every knot you tie. Please watch a mala making DIY tutorial. By request, we now offer ready-made tassels to make it even easier!
- 108- 6mm or 8mm Natural Stone Beads
- 4- 6mm Clear Crystal Markers and Pewter Metal Spacers
- 2 packets of Nylon Griffin Bead Cord #8 size
- Ready-Made Tassel, 3.5″l
- Genuine Clear Crystal, 10mm three holded guru bead to match the markers
- 15mm Pewter Om Charm
- Gift Boxed in a ready to gift Kraft Tube with a Mandala Design
- Mala Pouch and Glossy Energy Card
Your Mala Kit will come with everything you need to make your own 108 bead mala necklace, knotted after each bead or not. You can choose to add the pendant 1/2 way through or at the end, or use it as a necklace. Your finished mala beads will be a beautiful reminder of your connection to Self, positive intentions and personal goals.
You will need: Two small bowls, sharp scissors, a needle if you make a mistake to untie the knot and a lighter or match.
Here is your suggested mala pattern:
- Open and stretch your cord, wrap about 8 inches (ca. 20 cm) around card to fasten later
- Start at the top of the mala, opposing the guru bead with one crystal marker (BEAD #55), place it on the end of your cord, do not knot after it yet
- Then take one main gemstone bead, tie an overhand knot and push it close to the next bead, tighten after each bead 27 times
- Then a crystal marker into quadrants twice
- Put on three holed guru bead and tassel as shown in video
- String beads and knot back up for two more quadrants.
- Knot back through the top crystal marker to fasten.
- Cut off excess thread after the marker and burn with a lighter or match to fasten.
- No glue required!
*All custom malas by default, will use 6 mm faceted crystal markers, pewter spacers and a 10 mm crystal guru bead and a tassel that matches or compliments the main stone. If you’d like different colored markers, guru bead, please let us know in the order notes.
Please note – all materials are natural, vegan, and great for beginners.
Create the Mala of your intention.
Order your Mala Necklace Kit today!
Most orders ship within 24–48 hours of purchase.
Create your own mala at home with our DIY mala making kit!